Terms & Conditions
Free Meat For a Year Competition
1. The promoter is: Meatline Ltd whose registered office is at The Rivendell Centre, White Horse Lane, Maldon, Essex .
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Meatline and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. More than one entry will be accepted per person.
6. Closing date for entry will be 28 July 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Visit any store 3 times, spending £20 or more each visit, before the closing date. Spend and discount does not include special offer items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. *10% OFF in-store on presentation of the flyer valid ON first visit ONLY, 5% on subsequent two visits. Winning prize: £25 of goods every week for 12 months. Weekly meat allocation cannot be carried over and must be collected in person by the winner named (and photographed) on the winner’s card. More than one entry is accepted, however the discounts will not apply to subsequent entries.
CLOSING ENTRIES: 28TH JULY. Winner announced: 1st AUGUST 2018.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen: At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter
13. The winner will be notified by Telephone and email within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Meatline shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
23. Meatline also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.